Search This Blog

Friday 24 April 2015

Friday Favourites

L-R: body brush, dental floss sticks, lens wipes, hair turban

This week's Friday Favourites features a few useful items. They're not sexy or lust-worthy, but they do make my life easier!

The Body shop Cactus Bath Brush

You know sometimes you just want a really good scrub? This is the brush for the job. The handle is made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) -approved wood (more info about the FSC here). The long handle makes it possible to reach my back, a part of me that's neglected due to my short arms! The cactus bristles give an invigorating, circulation-boosting scrub to the whole body, which is really useful when I'm feeling sluggish. I'd recommend going gently and using it no more than once a week for the best results. 

The Body Shop stores and online, £10

Soap and Glory Hair Turban

For medium to long hair, this is a lifesaver. I can't stand having just-washed hair trailing around my neck. This turban lets me dry my hair away from my neck without heat. It's lightweight, it dries quickly, and it travels well.  The small loop of elastic at the front straps around the button at the back, fixing the turban securely onto my head. Waiting until my hair is almost dry means I spend less time blowdrying it; my hair won't become completely frazzled by the heat and I don't have to spend endless minutes with the hairdryer. 

Boots stores and online, £7.50

Boots Expert disposable dental flossers

These nifty little teeth flossers are great for anyone who hates having to wind floss round their fingers. They are strong, the fibres don't split apart like some flosses I've tried, and there's a toothpick at the end. 

Boots stores and online, £1.99 for 30

Boots lens wipes

Any glasses wearer will understand this: my lenses get grubby no matter what I do. Living in London only makes it worse. These wipes are the fastest and most effective way to clean them. I keep a few in my bag for on-the-go cleaning.

Boots stores and online, £2.29 for 20; £3.99 for 50

Happy Friday!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment