Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Spring Wishlist

I've been thinking about fashion and beauty staples to see me into the summer months. Here are my favourites:






Cardigan
I find H&M's basic cardigans great value and this beige one will be a nice way to update my wardrobe for the warmer months. 

Lipstick
Nars' sheer lipsticks give gorgeous soft wearable colour and the dusky pink of Dolce Vita will go with anything.

Skirt
I adore People Tree's clothes as much as their ethics - the midi-length Vanessa skirt, made from 100% organic cotton jersey, was love at first sight.  

Shoes
I'm overjoyed that Vans have brought out another cat-themed collaboration with ASPCA - I wore last year's style constantly and they're looking a little dog-eared; these kitty ones are a worthy replacement.

Nail polish
Essie Tart Deco is a beautiful peachy-coral that will see my nails through the summer.

Eyeshadow
I'm completely taken by the beautifully curated cool matte shades in Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette.

Dress
This denim dress from Topshop embraces this summer's 70's trend while still feeling modern, and is classic enough style that it can be worn with tights and boots in autumn and winter without feeling dated.

3 comments:

  1. I laughed when you described your cat vans as 'dog eared', should they perhaps be 'cat eared'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes perhaps! I'm glad I'm entertaining you mum!

    ReplyDelete