Search This Blog

Monday 4 May 2015

The Weekly Update

This week on the blog:

I have several posts I'm working on, all at various points of readiness! Keep an eye out for posts on one of my favourite body oils, some lovely summery bright pinks, and of course the usual Friday Favourites.



Me:

I finally went to Westfield Stratford. Despite living in London for two and a half years, I'd never been to either of the Westfield shopping centres. I went in order to go to David's Bridal (don't hold your breath, it wasn't for me!) but so that my very-soon-to-be sister-in-law could check the alterations on her wedding dress and so that I could learn how to do the bustle up at the back for her on the day itself. She looks absolutely beautiful in her dress. I hadn't spent all that much time with her so it was really nice to have lunch together and wander round the shops. 

We went into Kiko, a brand I didn't think I liked because I'd found their eyeliners really disappointing. I've completely changed my mind on them now, having been bowled over by the texture and pigmentation of their powder eyeshadows. There's a bright turquoise that I absolutely must get my hands on!

Yesterday afternoon was spent playing board games (and eating far too much chocolate) with friends from back home.

Thanks for reading!

Have a great bank holiday if you're having one!

No comments:

Post a Comment