Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

The Weekly Update


So the week of continuous blogging has come to an end. I've done 8 posts in 7 days. Thanks to all of you for reading and commenting, it means so much to me to be able to share the things I love. 



Here's a run down of last week's posts:

Monday: The week got kicked off with a piece of writing - 'Why you should learn a language'. Read it here.

Tuesday: A collection of the best and most beautiful makeup palettes. Read it here.

Wednesday: A beautiful makeup look featuring yours truly, and a birthday wishlist. Read them here and here.

Thursday: I reviewed one of my favourite skincare oils here.

Friday: Friday Favourites! Read it here.

Saturday: Recommendations for a summer switch-up in a summer fashion edit here.

Posting every day was actually easier than I thought it would be. It required more organisation and I definitely put in more hours. Google Calendar was incredibly useful for mapping out what content was going to be published when, and the 'schedule' setting on Blogger meant that I started to set a consistent time for publishing posts. 

Me:

I went to Kingston on Saturday for an impromptu shopping trip and came back with a Magimix blender, a birthday gift from my parents. I'm so excited to use it! There'll be so much houmous, pesto and smoothies on here soon. John Lewis in Kingston is amazing, it's absolutely huge and full of so much beautiful stuff - I may have to do a blog post about it! If you're ever in Kingston, Local Hero does amazing breakfast-y brunch food and cake. Their salted caramel chocolate brownie is ridiculously good. 


Heaven.


I have content planned for every day next week so I'm going to try to carry on posting consistently.

Tomorrow's post follows on from last Monday's and features my pick of language learning resources.

Thanks for reading x

3 comments:

  1. Nice pic of you ;) Looking forward to some yummy food tips next week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic of you ;) Looking forward to some yummy food tips next week. X

    ReplyDelete