Search This Blog

Friday 16 October 2015

Friday Favourites



I was in Brittany last week with mum and dad (a full round-up of that to follow, once I get to editing my photos!) Here are a few makeup-y bits I enjoyed using while I was away.


Essie Cocktail Bling




A beautiful soft pastel blue-grey that my mum and I both wore all week. It withstood my daily swims and enthusiastic crêpe eating with minimal chipping.


Avène Very High Protection Cream




We were blessed with beautiful weather all week, and using a good SPF every day really helped my skin. See my review of Avène Very High Protection Cream for more on this absolute gem.


Out Of Print bags



I'm quite nostalgic about the books of my childhood and The Very Hungry Caterpillar was one of my favourites. My family knows this and as a result I am the proud owner of a Hungry Caterpillar mug, cup, bowl, plate and bag! This is from Out Of Print, who make brilliant book-themed bags, clothes and more. Out Of Print makeup bags are perfect for use as a travel or everyday makeup bag. They're big enough to fit a week's worth of makeup, including an Urban Decay Naked palette, but they are compact enough to fit easily inside my handbag. Measures 9 x 6 inches.


Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment